Re: Pls Help! Passing credential between two web sites on same ma

From: Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor] (dbaier_at_pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com)
Date: 05/06/05

Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 03:06:20 -0700

Hello FA,

so you are using the HttpWebRequest classes?

Requests are anonymous then - you have to attach credentials to the request
- this is why you get the 401.

Have a look at the Credential property of HttpWebRequest

CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials is for Windows integrated auth, like:

myHttpWebRequest.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;

HTH

Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com