Re: Form Authentication and new browser instance

From: Yunus Emre ALP÷ZEN [MCAD.NET] (yemre_at_msakademik.net)
Date: 05/02/05

Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:04:19 +0300

Surely it is possible!!

It caused by session properties of your browser. What about your browser ??

--
Thanks,
Yunus Emre ALP÷ZEN
"Pierre" <Pierre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I am developing a Web application that uses the Form Authentication.
> At one time, I need to launch a new instance of the browser using
> javascript.window.open with the correct parameters.
>
> When I run a test outside of authentication everything works fine.
> However
> when I run the same test inside the authentication umbrella, the
> application
> always redirects to the login page.
>
> Is it possible (and how) to launch a new instance of the browser whithin
> Web
> app that uses the Form Authentication
>
> Thank you very much
> --
> Pete

Relevant Pages

  • How to log him out if he does not click "Logout"?
    ... I am using form authentication for my small web application. ... But this will depend on the user's clicking the "Logout" button. ... It is said that our Web server ... has no way of knowing whether the client browser is closed or not. ...
  • Re: Form Authentication and new browser instance
    ... The browser used is Internet Explorer 6.0. ... Can you tell me where I can change the session properties of the browser? ... >> I am developing a Web application that uses the Form Authentication. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Form Authentication and new browser instance
    ... I am developing a Web application that uses the Form Authentication. ... Is it possible to launch a new instance of the browser whithin Web ... app that uses the Form Authentication ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • RE: Opening a MS Access APP - if the SQL connection is not found.
    ... The suggestion about downloading a winform application would not work - as ... Maybe what I'll do is install the winform application to check for the SQL ... server connection and then launch the web page or the Access MDB, ... > that could happen if the browser were to allow a page you visit on the web to ...
  • Re: How to change linking to browser for Entourage?
    ... folder the user has write permissions for is the second one. ... The problem is not one of updates, but of getting FF to launch when I ... That's because your preference for default browser is FF. ... The Entourage Blog lists the EHP as one of the top five Microsoft Entourage ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)