Re: WindowsIdentity vs User.Identity ??

From: Valery Pryamikov (valery_at_harper.no)
Date: 04/29/05

    Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:20:36 +0200

    "Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor]" <dbaier@pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com>
    wrote in message news:323224632503632167631552@news.microsoft.com...
    > Hello Valery,
    >
    > but you are right - this is an option i forgot.
    >
    > Surely i would not recommend implementing that in a scenario Claude
    > described : A LogonAs Button where you pick a username :)

    :-)

    > Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    > http://www.leastprivilege.com

    • Re: How can roles be determined for a resource?
      ... but this will only work if impersonation is turned on - something i would ... not recommend. ... Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ...
    • Re: Simple question for new boy
      ... Not that I'd recommend doing it all on one line;-) ... Regards ... Richard Blewett - DevelopMentor ...