Re: Strong-Name Assembly calling WebService

From: Nicole Calinoiu (calinoiu)
Date: 04/28/05

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:20:21 -0400

"C.Dimitrov" <CDimitrov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:326A7F29-3195-478B-A9AD-4926AB259568@microsoft.com...
> Hi, Nicole
>
> Yes, that is the issue.
> I have added on W2K the ASP application to High Isolated and change from
> Component Services
> the Identity to be another local account without impersonation works just
> fine.
> But on Windows 2003 Standard Server have no success even if configuring a
> separate pool with different account.

Are you sure this account has the necessary permissions to run csc.exe?

> [...]
>> > service
>> > call
>> > WebService s = new WebService();
>> > I got exception:
>> > Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was
>> > "d:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe" /noconfig
>> > @"D:\WINNT\TEMP\yudj51u5.cmdline".
>> >
>> > at
>> > System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCaptureUnimpersonated(IntPtr
>> > userToken, String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles,
>> > String& outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine)
>> > at System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCapture(IntPtr
>> > userToken,
>> > String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles, String&
>> > outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine)
>> > at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.Compile(CompilerParameters
>> > options, String compilerDirectory, String compilerExe, String
>> > arguments,
>> > String& outputFile, Int32& nativeReturnValue, String trueArgs)
>> > at
>> > System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromFileBatch(CompilerParameters
>> > options, String[] fileNames)
>> > at
>> > System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromSourceBatch(CompilerParameters
>> > options, String[] sources)
>> > at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromSource(CompilerParameters
>> > options, String source)
>> > at
>> > System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.System.CodeDom.Compiler.ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromSource(CompilerParameters
>> > options, String source)
>> > at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile()
>> > at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[]
>> > xmlMappings)
>> > at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.FromMappings(XmlMapping[]
>> > mappings)
>> > at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType..ctor(Type type)
>> > at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol..ctor()
>> > at APIProxy.Service.Security.SecurityService..ctor() in
>> > d:\work\.net\apiproxy\apiproxy.service\securityservice.cs:line 39
>> > at APIProxy.Service.Service.Login() in
>> > d:\work\.net\apiproxy\apiproxy.service\service.cs:line 207
>> >
>> > I tried with Asserts and these code in the assembly, but still no
>> > success:
>> > [assembly: AssemblyDelaySign(false)]
>> > [assembly: AssemblyKeyFile("..\\..\\Common.snk")]
>> > [assembly: AssemblyKeyName("")]
>> > //[assembly: AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers]
>> > //[assembly: SecurityPermissionAttribute(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum,
>> > Assertion=true)]
>> > //[assembly:
>> > EventLogPermissionAttribute(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum,PermissionAccess=EventLogPermissionAccess.Instrument)]
>> > //[assembly:
>> > FileIOPermissionAttribute(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum,Unrestricted=true)]
>> >
>> > What I'm doing wrong? Any articles or recommendations I'm missing?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Wscript within VBA
    ... One box is running VBA code,. ... One box is a domain controller, or has an account trusted to manipulate AD ... >> It posts a form to an ASP page, ... >> Since what you want to do sounds like it will require admin privileges, ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database)
  • Re: ASP using ADSI
    ... Kerberos auth (which you need for delegation) requires users in AD. ... I've just done all the ASP ... account in every bind operation. ... My environment is an NT4 domain that is being migrated to W2K3 AD domain. ...
  • Re: ASP Authentication on IIS 6.0 Windows 2003 Server 32bit help please
    ... when an ASP page is executed in IIS? ... site that requires a user to enter their domain account to access the ... the ASP script code ... I find that the .exe runs ...
  • Re: Accessing another computers administrative shares
    ... account) to allow access administrative shares. ... Set the user account that the ASP website runs under for the anonymous ... login to be a domain administrator account (not good because anyone visiting ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: IUSR_myserver and deny write
    ... your configuration is the default from Microsoft. ... ran your ASP page... ... All run IIS under the NT AUTHORITY\Network account. ... IUSER_on the wwwroot directory has no read permissions. ...