Re: Code Source Security

From: Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor] (dbaier_at_pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com)
Date: 04/27/05

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:50:47 -0700

Hello Michael,

it is in control panel / administrative tools

---------------------------------------
Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com

> I can't find the framework security policy in control panel or in My
> Computer -> Manage. Any ideas where to find it. This is VB Express
> 2005. I've seen it in both on other systems.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike.
> "Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor]"
> <dbaier@pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com> wrote in message
>
>> Hello Michael,
>>
>> OK - so you have to configure the Framework Security Policy - as i
>>
> described
>
>> (briefly) - let me know when it doesn't work.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------
>> Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
>> http://www.leastprivilege.com
>>> Local shared development environment. The source folder is accessed
>>> via a drive letter.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> "Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor]"
>>> <dbaier@pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com> wrote in message

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Code Source Security
    ... > it is in control panel / administrative tools ... > Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ... >> I can't find the framework security policy in control panel or in My ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Securing static files
    ... Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ... they are kicked back to the login page. ... The user may log in with other credentials. ...
  • Re: How to determine if the logged on user is in a group
    ... Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ... I found that you to reboot the SERVER after you create a new group and put users in it so that the new group and the users appear in the whoami list on the server. ... although he is a member of these groups. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: HOWTO: Prevent Dynamic Loading of internal Types
    ... Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ... Henning Krause ... I could get the public key from the entry assembly via ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: How to call Web Service Securely
    ... which .net version - which type of authentication (username/password against a db??) ... Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ... make a web method via dialup to my IIS Web Service. ...