Re: Cannot open log for source {0}. You may not have write access. (Access right wanish after a while)

From: Nicole Calinoiu (calinoiu)
Date: 04/20/05

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:54:37 -0400

Just thought of an entirely different possibility... Are you by any chance
using any custom sections in your configuration file(s)? If so, might the
problem described at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307513 be relevant?
If not, do you see any indication of high CPU utilization once the problem
starts occurring?

"jblo" <jarmo.blomsterN0SPM@ccc.fi> wrote in message

> "Nicole Calinoiu" <calinoiu REMOVETHIS AT gmail DOT com> wrote in message
>> Is eControlServer the source name your application is using for logging?
> Yes

Relevant Pages

  • RE: IIS 6.0,ASP.NET 1.1 and confiig error
    ... "On" Always display custom messages. ... on the local Web server. ... This section sets the authentication policies of the application. ... configuration file located in the root directory of the current web ...
  • Re: Windows Forms Stylesheets?
    ... if your users don't know how to modify Windows appearance I don't see how it would be any easier to teach them to use a custom ... As for role-based changes to the UI, I agree that file-based configuration could be useful to an extent, but you'll still have to ... You could also use the .NET 2.0 Providers framework to create configurable settings for certain aspects of the program. ...
  • Re: urlMappings interaction with web.config hierarchy
    ... Presumably I either need a way to manually load configuration files before the Rewrite happens, or I need a way to execute a .aspx class as if it were located at a different location. ... I have written custom url mapping modules, but nothing I know how to do will allow me to solve my problem. ... that's not the currently execution directory, use the GetSection(string, ...
  • Sharepoint Error
    ... On the company web site, ... there is an error message saying Web Part ... The current custom error settings for this application ... tag within a "web.config" configuration ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Incorrect Server Error in config file
    ... I assumed that by publishing the site from vs2005 ... server I can browse to testpage.htm, ... custom errors in the config file. ... "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the ...