Re: local admin security question

From: Jeff Pigott (jpigott_at_karmak.com)
Date: 04/06/05

    Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:15:07 -0500

    Our app doesn't require it, we are just having problems with Systems that do
    not use English on the initial install during the Windows 2003 Server
    install. They install it as Spansh, and our Windows Service need to use a
    regional setting of English. So we found out we need to use a user account
    vs. a "local admin" account. Are there any whitepapers on locking a user
    account down just to a Windows Service?
    ---------
    "Joe Kaplan (MVP - ADSI)" <joseph.e.kaplan@removethis.accenture.com> wrote
    in message news:%23$FySuiOFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...