StrongNameIdentityPermission and Web Services

From: Henrik Skak Pedersen (notavailable_at_nothing.com)
Date: 03/05/05

    Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 23:12:17 +0100

    Hello,

    I would like to make sure that my web service only can be called from my
    strong name assembly. But I get a SoapException when I try to call a web
    method with the StrongNameIdentityPermissionAttribute set. So I guess that
    that there are problems using this attribute when I am calling a web
    service. It works fine when I call a Windows library.

    What else can I do?

    The application has to run on multiple machines so I can't bind it to a
    specifiic machine.

    Best regards

    Henrik Skak Pedersen.