Server.Transfer leads to Not Authorized error

From: GaryT - Utah (DirtRider_wvut_at_community.sospam)
Date: 02/24/05

    Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:06:11 -0700

    I am new to dotNet, attempting to use IIS WindowsAuthentication with ASP set
    for windows authentication and WebConfig set to impersonate="true". First
    page works well and is successful calling data base web service. When
    selecting a datagrid row from the first page and performing ServerTransfer,
    the second page gets Not Authorized when attempting to call the data base
    web service to get the selected record. Setting the web service to allow
    anonymous gets me past this problem, but I do not understand why the
    application apparently "looses" authentication.
    Thanks for any help!