Re: MEC++ - propogating FullTrust to another AppDomain with a different application base

From: Nicole Calinoiu (calinoiu)
Date: 02/24/05

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:20:52 -0500

I can't repro with either the initial domain evidence or null (which is an
acceptable value for the evidence argument) passed as the evidence for the
second domain. Unfortunately, without seeing an example that doesn't work,
I'm at a bit of a loss for other potential causes. I'll happily take the
time to review a (non-)working sample if you post it.