Re: Is Whidbey the beginning of the end for the developer ?

From: Cor Ligthert (notmyfirstname_at_planet.nl)
Date: 01/01/05

Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:33:33 +0100

Hi,

I have seen that this message is posted yesterday in

Microsoft.dotnet.general
Microsoft.dotnet.languages.csharp

To make you attent on it, not in the newsgroup
Microsoft.dotnet.languages.vb

However that is a very unknown little newsgroup, so sending to that has no
sense, while the answers will probably be the same as the answers you got
in the other newsgroups

Just my thought,

Cor

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Messages Not Seen
    ... I posted yesterday... ... I'm posting directly to the Microsoft newsgroup. ... >Microsoft server or using BellSouth's news server? ...
  • Re: Need to get cell references from a formula
    ... almost no one here would remember what you posted yesterday and you shouldn't expect them to go looking for your past messages either. ... I did look for your past post and can find no other posts by you in this newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Messages Not Seen
    ... Please respond in Newsgroup. ... > I posted yesterday... ... > I'm posting directly to the Microsoft newsgroup. ... >> Microsoft server or using BellSouth's news server? ...
  • Re: Is Whidbey the beginning of the end for the developer ?
    ... I have seen that this message is posted yesterday in ... To make you attent on it, ... However that is a very unknown little newsgroup, so sending to that has no ... Cor ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.clr)
  • Re: Is Whidbey the beginning of the end for the developer ?
    ... I have seen that this message is posted yesterday in ... To make you attent on it, ... However that is a very unknown little newsgroup, so sending to that has no ... Cor ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.csharp.general)