Re: .NET 2.0 and SslStream authentication

From: Harkos (harkos_at_bol.com.br)
Date: 12/28/04

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:02:28 -0200

Is there any information on when this is going to be released to us,
mortals?

[]'s,
Harkos

---
Dominick Baier escreveu:
> it is the Community Tech Preview from November (available on msdn subscribers)
>

>  ---
>  Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
>  http://www.leastprivilege.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: .NET 2.0 and SslStream authentication
    ... > there is a october ctp of vc# express, ... > Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ... > Dominick Baier escreveu: ... >> Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)