TabStrip Secure and Unsecure Items

From: Satish K Dadhwal(sdadhwal_at_secf.com) (Dadhwal(sdadhwal_at_secf.com))
Date: 12/09/04

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 06:49:06 -0800

When we implement SSL to any site and the Microsoft tabstrips are used in the
ASPX pages, there is a message saying : Do you want to show secure and
unsecrure items?
Does anybody know the solution?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSL, IIS ------ PROBLEMS -- HELP
    ... | When I remove SSL, the ASPX pages work fine. ... clear it's cache and access the page again. ... | From: "Shawn McCarthy" ...
  • Re: do i have to purchase an ssl?
    ... i want to use ssl but ... >cannot afford to buy it every 2 year. ... >will get a message saying my cert is not from an authority when they ... >authorized certificate go past ok with no warning message? ...
  • Re: SSL, IIS ------ PROBLEMS -- HELP
    ... When I remove SSL, the ASPX pages work fine. ... > the content of the script and not the fact that its aspx. ...
  • SSL within ASPX - Simple Q
    ... Assuming all the infrastructure for SSL has been implemented on a web ... server. ... What do you need to do to make a certain ASPX in the web app into a ...
  • SSL issuse inthe Datagrid Control
    ... Then i set the SSL to that application. ... In my aspx page I used the DataGrid control. ... If Yes then what is the reason for the alert? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)