Windows Service System Account Permissions

From: Daniel (softwareengineer98037_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/01/04

    Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:39:04 -0800

    Windows Service System Account Permissions

    My windows service runs under the system account but the system account
    can't see a domain on the LAN. Is there some sort of permissions that have
    to be set for the system account to see the domain on the lan? my user
    account when i log onto my own machine can see it but my serivce that runs
    in system account can not.