Windows Service System Account Permissions

From: Daniel (softwareengineer98037_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/01/04

    Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:39:04 -0800

    Windows Service System Account Permissions

    My windows service runs under the system account but the system account
    can't see a domain on the LAN. Is there some sort of permissions that have
    to be set for the system account to see the domain on the lan? my user
    account when i log onto my own machine can see it but my serivce that runs
    in system account can not.

    • Re: Windows Service System Account Permissions
      ... >My windows service runs under the system account but the system account ... >can't see a domain on the LAN. ... Is there some sort of permissions that have ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms.controls)
    • RE: Windows Service System Account Permissions
      ... "Daniel" wrote: ... > My windows service runs under the system account but the system account ... > can't see a domain on the LAN. ...
    • Re: Windows Service System Account Permissions
      ... The system account is just that, an account that has access to the ... system, not the network. ... local machine so it doesn't inadvertently do anything it shouldn't ... > can't see a domain on the LAN. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
    • Windows Service System Account Permissions
      ... My windows service runs under the system account but the system account ... can't see a domain on the LAN. ... Is there some sort of permissions that have ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
    • Windows Service System Account Permissions
      ... My windows service runs under the system account but the system account ... can't see a domain on the LAN. ... Is there some sort of permissions that have ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)