Re: Adding an AssemblyKeyFileAttribute to a Visual Basic App

From: Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\) (joseph.e.kaplan_at_removethis.accenture.com)
Date: 10/21/04

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:06:09 -0500

The path is relative to the obj\debug or obj\release directory (where the
actual compiled files are placed initially) the way VS.NET compiles the
project. Normally, people put the snk file in the root of the project file
and do 2 parent paths in the key file path:

<Assembly: AssemblyKeyFile("..\..\smsupdate.snk")>

Knowing that should give you some options. You can also use sn to store it
in a key container and user AssemblyKeyName instead.

Joe K.