Re: How to get hashed password of current user

From: Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\) (joseph.e.kaplan_at_removethis.accenture.com)
Date: 10/18/04

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:31:41 -0500

Ah, have you tried Context.User.Identity.Name? That will give you the
logged on user's NT account name. If you want their SID, you will need to
do some p/invoke code on to look it up from their token. Note that this
will also work for domain users as well.

Is this what you were looking for?

Depending on how the user authenticated, you might be able to get the
password too (this is very easy with Basic authentication), but otherwise
you can't to my knowledge.

Joe K.