Active Directory Cache

From: Yaseen D M (YaseenDM_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/29/04

    Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:19:06 -0700

    I am list groups of a user from active directory. I get the list but if i
    remove the user from one of the groups and again list the groups it still
    includes the groups from the the user was actually removed. When i check in
    active directory user is deleted from that group.

    Does DirectoryEntry and DirectorySearcher objects cache the active
    directory? If so how to refresh the cache?

    I tried DirectoryEntry.RefreshCache method. But the still the same thing.

    Can anybody help me?

    Regards
    Yaseen