Active Directory Cache

From: Yaseen D M (YaseenDM_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/29/04

    Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:19:06 -0700

    I am list groups of a user from active directory. I get the list but if i
    remove the user from one of the groups and again list the groups it still
    includes the groups from the the user was actually removed. When i check in
    active directory user is deleted from that group.

    Does DirectoryEntry and DirectorySearcher objects cache the active
    directory? If so how to refresh the cache?

    I tried DirectoryEntry.RefreshCache method. But the still the same thing.

    Can anybody help me?

    Regards
    Yaseen

    • Active Directory Cache
      ... I am list groups of a user from active directory. ... Does DirectoryEntry and DirectorySearcher objects cache the active ... If so how to refresh the cache? ... Regards ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • RE: ADMT and Schema Extension
      ... How to use Csvde to import contacts and user objects into Active Directory ... >>> Best regards, ... >>> Vincent Xu ...
    • Re: reset computer account / Restore
      ... Regards, ... Robert Abela ... > Okay sorry I didn't understand it was reset. ... we just reset the computer account from the active directory ...
    • Re: Username resolution
      ... - Replicate this attribute to the Global Catalog ... - Index this attribute in Active Directory ... > direction with regards to an address list issue we are having since ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Re: Failed to retrieve the current domain name .......
      ... Yup I use active directory can I have a wise answer ... Regards ... Arvind ... >> I have already created a connection under Manage Connections to my ...
      (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)