Data security in .NET Grid Computing Environment

From: Jacek (
Date: 09/24/04

    Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:04:56 +0200

    Hi All!

    Trying to design proper security for .NET Grid Computing App I have run
    across following problem:

    How can I secure data distributed around many grid member computers against
    unauthorized access by machine owners both during processing and network

    This problem was addressed by Globus project and standardization efforts
    resulting in OGSI specs, however, digesting others code or going through
    standards is not most efficient way of getting fast on track. I would
    appreciate any tips on articles or publciations in digestible form giving me
    a good starter.