(Urgent) microsoft.web.services2.security.securityfault

From: Naresh (Naresh_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/17/04

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 02:25:04 -0700

When I call a Web Service function and send a dime attachment then if the
client machines time is set to be greater that that of the Wbe Service
Server, I get the exception - microsoft.web.services2.security.securityfault
error saying something about the Timestamp.checkvalid in its stacktrace
property value.

Is there something I can do to overcome this

help will be appreciated

--
Naresh

Relevant Pages

  • (Urgent) microsoft.web.services2.security.securityfault
    ... When I call a Web Service function and send a dime attachment then if the ... client machines time is set to be greater that that of the Wbe Service ... error saying something about the Timestamp.checkvalid in its stacktrace ... Is there something I can do to overcome this ...
  • (Urgent) microsoft.web.services2.security.securityfault
    ... When I call a Web Service function and send a dime attachment then if the ... client machines time is set to be greater that that of the Wbe Service ... error saying something about the Timestamp.checkvalid in its stacktrace ... Is there something I can do to overcome this ...
  • (Urgent) microsoft.web.services2.security.securityfault
    ... When I call a Web Service function and send a dime attachment then if the ... client machines time is set to be greater that that of the Wbe Service ... error saying something about the Timestamp.checkvalid in its stacktrace ... Is there something I can do to overcome this ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)