RE: UserControl inside IE can't connect to MSSQL

From: Shawn Farkas (shawnfa_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/21/04

    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:03:14 GMT

    Hi Anders,

            You can certainly change any of the code groups to have different permission sets. Check out my two blog entries here on how to do this:

    http://blogs.msdn.com/shawnfa/archive/2003/06/20/57023.aspx

    And more relevant to you:

    http://blogs.msdn.com/shawnfa/archive/2003/06/26/57026.aspx
    -Shawn
    http://blogs.msdn.com/shawnfa

    Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they
    originated.