Re: Strong Names and Excel

From: Rachel (Rachel_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/23/04

    Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:10:02 -0700

    Nicole:

    1. I created a key by typing in: sn -k VBIDE1.snk
    (The key was created)

    2. I put the key in the bin

    3. Then I attempted to make a wrapper by typing in:
    tlbimp.exe VBIDE.dll/VBIDE:VBIDE.snk /out:Interop.VBIDE.dll

    However, I get TlbImp error: the given path's format is not supported.

    Does the path to the key need to be included? How should I write this?

    Rachel