Re: How do I store secrets?

From: Jonathan Pierce (jpierce_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: 07/06/04

Date: 6 Jul 2004 09:00:20 -0700

<Y.A.Geek> wrote in message news:<#eEwh9zYEHA.2216@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>...
> That someone else does something sneaky doesn't mean that it isn't sneaky.
> Actually the Remotesoft guys are smarter than you and you haven't even
> realized it.

Geek,

Remotesoft, like us, offers an extremely powerful obfuscator and
decompiler product.

It is probably better for you to identify yourself in these forums
since your anonymous posts usually don't contribute anything relevent
or useful to the discussion, and are more like spam email where the
author attempts to hide their identity because they do not wish to be
credible. Unfortunately, there is no mechanism for filtering or
blocking newsgroup posts made by anonymous users in these public
groups, but I and many other developers would block your spam messages
if we could. It's probably better for you to voluntarily stop posting
them since it's your time and everyone else's and serves no useful
purpose other than to illicit responses from the vendors that you are
attempting to spam.

It attempts to provide the best support possible, we try to monitor
these newsgroups and offer solutions to developers who need them. Many
of the other vendors may have decided that responding to spam posts
like yours wastes too much of their available critical resources and
decided not to participate in these discussions at the expense of the
developer community.

Jonathan Pierce
President
Jungle Creatures, Inc.
http://www.junglecreatures.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: C4D mail and news server operating again
    ... The best components for the best developers ... kbmMemTable - High performance memory table kbmWABD - RAD web development ... In that case please resend mails and> remember to put one of our product names (kbmMW,>> kbmMemTable, kbmWABD or kbmX10) in the subject to ensure to pass through> our spam filters. ...
  • Re: Developers in UK for FileMaker
    ... plenty of people willing to help you. ... are you expecting a bunch of ... developers here in the UK that are able to assist us in the development of ... Due to Spam, Spam Spam and more Spam I do not read or answer using this ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)
  • Re: Developers in UK for FileMaker
    ... different mailbox normally due to the problems of SPAM. ... Jeff Wright ... developers here in the UK that are able to assist us in the development ... Due to Spam, Spam Spam and more Spam I do not read or answer using this ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)
  • Re: WinA&D 4.1 for UML, DFDs, ERDs and Requirements
    ... >From a quick scan of the newsgroup, there was one posting in the last 3 ... months regarding a tool that clearly is targeted at C developers doing ... spam" seems a bit extreme. ... > We have taken careful note of your propensity to spam and otherwise ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: SPAM!! Re: To vista and back - free guide
    ... for your friend. ... Sneaky but still SPAM. ... Gary S. Terhune ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)