CMAB: Config Provider, encrypted="true"

From: dt (spm_at_dtrombi.com)
Date: 05/27/04

    Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:11:11 +1000

    Hi dotnet.secutiy,

    In the config file for cmab, a setting encrypted="true" configures cmab to
    encrypt the data in that section. Does this mean that a client user of my
    win. app., can open the config file, set it to "false" and the next time it
    writes to the section it is no longer encrypted? Surely not. What am I
    missing?

    Thanks in advenace

    d.