Group Properties

From: SteveD (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/05/04

    Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:31:14 -0700

    When I am accessing groups with Directory Services Namespace, what properties of the groups are accessible? Is there a way to detect if it is a security or distribution group? Is there a way to detect if the group is Domain Local, Global, or Universal? Is there a way to detect its security settings or exchange properties.

    I am working with a Windows 2003 domain and Exchange 2003.