Re: Code Permissions

From: Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\) (joseph.e.kaplan_at_removethis.accenture.com)
Date: 03/29/04

    Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:09:58 -0600

    Is the Win2K code running from a network share? If so, it is probably
    running partially trusted with Intranet permissions and local policy is
    probably preventing your code from executing.

    Joe K.

    "Steve King" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've recently loaded Visual Studion .NET 2003 and get a security exception
    simply building the walkthrough examples. Why and how can this be
    corrected. My XP computer works when the same app is built but the Windows
    2000 fails.