Re: siteminder

From: bob (bob_at_bob.com)
Date: 03/16/04

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:04:51 -0800

I would hope that the netegrity people might answer this. I have asked this
question before them, where are their white papers on this subject? Have
they given up on MS, and expect you to use java. Oh, yeah they have a
passport implementation, whoopie, just what I wanted.

"C" <reguerin.ctr@compex.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> can some one tell me how to validate users after they have been
> authenticated on siteminder?
> I know siteminder appends the user name on the heather of the page that is
> being pass, but I need to further restrict access to a page validating the
> users identity on SQL Server.
>
> I am using VB .NET 2002.
>
> Thank you,
>
> C.

Relevant Pages

  • siteminder
    ... can some one tell me how to validate users after they have been ... I know siteminder appends the user name on the heather of the page that is ... users identity on SQL Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)