RE: How to provide extra trust using strong name for an Internet Explorer hosted UserControl

From: JFortin (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/16/04

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:36:07 -0800

Is this "Bug" has been reported to microsoft knowledge base?(couldnt find)
Is microsoft planning to fix this issue?

Relevant Pages

  • RIS The operating system image you selected does not contain the necessary drive
    ... Does anyone know where I can find the hot fix (apart from ... ringing MS and being charged for for fixing there own ... Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 823658 ...
  • RE: pro modem issues
    ... I had the same problem with a clean install of XP home-this is a known issue in microsoft knowledge base--there is a fix for it --search Knowledge base for solution ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)