Re: File shredding/Scrubbing/Wiping Security classes for C#/.Net

From: Hernan de Lahitte (hernan_at_lagash.com)
Date: 03/05/04

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:58:01 -0300

You have samples of this here (there are in C++ but they might be easily
ported to C#):
http://www.codeproject.com/file/fileenc.asp?print=true

http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/codesec.asp?print=true

--
Hernan de Lahitte
Lagash Systems S.A.
"Miguel Cervantes" <trekblazer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of security classes i can use for scrubbing or wiping
> of files supported by .Net?  I'm targetting the Win2k and XP
> platforms.
>
> TIA.
>
> Trek

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Automatically Logout...
    ... Hernan de Lahitte ... Lagash Systems S.A. ... Shadowfax Dev Team ...
  • Re: MD5 implementation
    ... > How do I get a string in the .NET version that I can compare to the PHP ... > "Hernan de Lahitte" wrote in message ... >> Lagash Systems S.A. ...
  • Re: new WindowsIdentity(token) not authenticated
    ... > This property is loaded on the constructror overload that has the ... > Hernan de Lahitte ... > Lagash Systems S.A. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Failed to start monitoring changes
    ... Connection Firewall or any other firewall turned on? ... Hernan de Lahitte - MSDE ... > I connect to a remote SQL Server using SQL authentication, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Product Key dilemma