RE: Impersonating tokens don't match (get error)

From: turinreza (turin_at_csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 02/27/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:16:05 -0800

hmm. found out that the webserver and the client are on 2 different subnets..
if i try my code on a webserver on the same subnet it works.. :)..
so it does seem like I am impersonating.. (but why are tokens different after memory reads?)

also, any idea what permissions/policies I could check to allow my impersonated user
to access resources on another subnet of the same domain? I can access the shared folder
with Windows Explorer but not through this code...

Thanks..

Relevant Pages

  • Interesting question
    ... Just set up the external facing webserver which resides on the DMZ port of the ... The server is on the .3 subnet and the rest of the ... from the browser from inside the .2X network and same from outside using the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: Curious symlink problem with Apache -- FC12
    ... Juniper SSG5) on a subnet that has very limited outside access. ... subnets here have limited access to this subnet. ... rebuild my main repo server. ... is via the webserver software on port 80, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Client computers cannot find login server
    ... I have a Webserver and about 62 client machines. ... and ping the webserver and receive the correct response from the ... All of the 62 stations are on the subnet 192.168.0.XXX with a mask of ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • added 2nd nic now cant get web access from aoutside
    ... we added a second nic to our 2003 webserver. ... The 1st one was for a dmz ... We then added a 2nd nic in our lan subnet ... the dns points to the 1st nic? ...
  • Re: Master Browser problem
    ... > subnet, second subnet is DHCP with no servers on it. ... > users on DHCP subnet can see brows list and can access resources from ... > shares on the server but when trying to connect to desktop shares they ...