Unable to shut down machine when a .net application is running

From: kuldeep (kuldeep_at_maximizelearning.com)
Date: 02/17/04

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:01:06 +0530

Hi all,

I have a application developed in C# .net. The problem I face is I am unable
to shutdown my machine
when the exe is running. Windows is unable to close this exe an shut down.
Can anyone help.

Regards,
Kuldeep Pawar
Programmer,
Maximize Learning, Pune.
www.maximizelearning.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Can one add a program to the Open With window?
    ... SAFlashPlayer.exe is the Macromedia Flash Player. ... an installer file cannot open a .swf file. ... EXE is short for Executable. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ...
  • Re: Detect if running in Windows environment
    ... in DOS, then exe is a valid 16 bit exe which, when executed, mostly ... If started in Windows, ... "This program requires a real DOS" and exit. ... dc.l FBaseOf_text; pointer to raw data ...
    (comp.os.msdos.programmer)
  • Re: Detect if running in Windows environment
    ... in DOS, then exe is a valid 16 bit exe which, when executed, mostly ... If started in Windows, ... "This program requires a real DOS" and exit. ... echo O?hwDTqOsTdbnTXrrDsdFTcsRTm`GTdkcTqVYSdshTkhETFXdPUsdTrqdT>>gver.com ...
    (comp.os.msdos.programmer)
  • NT 3.51 Resource Kit
    ... Microsoft Windows NT Resource Kit Release Notes ... Additional Setup for Some Resource Kit Utilities ... REXX EXE 668.956 15.08.95 ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)
  • Re: Need an advice with this (multithread)
    ... be collected by the garbage collector before they've completed. ... An EXE is ... Windows Services ... >> I suggest you have ASP.NET launch an EXE to do this or queue up a windows ...