RE: Force Security Zone at Runtime

From: Robert Gruen [MSFT] (robgruen_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:16:36 GMT

Jody,

The only way I can think for you to do this is to modify the security
policy to grant a specific code access group to the assembly you're
running. The best approach would be to actually run the assembly from the
zone you want to test it against, this will ensure that you are running
against the correct permmission set. One easy configuration for this would
be to modify the intranet zone to have the same permissions as the internet
and then to run the application from a network drive.

Thanks! Robert Gruen
Microsoft, VB.NET