Re: Active Directory and Dotnet....

From: Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\) (joseph.e.kaplan_at_removethis.accenture.com)
Date: 01/13/04

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:05:37 -0600

You didn't mention what environment you were running in, but in order to use
serverless binding and default credentials, the current security context
must be a domain account in the domain you are trying to contact. You can
discover this with
System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent().Name.

Also, if you are in an ASP.NET environment and using impersonation, you may
be having double hop issues. This document is very helpful:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329986

Joe K.