Re: Visual Studio Tools for Office 2003 and Security

From: Shawn Farkas (shawnfa_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/13/04

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:21:57 -0800

Hi Mike,

    I don't have any experience with the VS Tools for Office specifically,
but this sounds like it might be a problem similar to hosting an assembly in
IE. Have you tried trusting the site the assembly is hosted on? For more
details, see my blog entry at:

http://blogs.msdn.com/shawnfa/archive/2003/06/26/57026.aspx

-Shawn
http://blogs.msdn.com/shawnfa