Re: X509 cert - byte array representation

From: Oleg (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/12/04

    Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 01:42:16 -0800

    Thorsten

    I'd like to store the existing certificate in my own
    database and also I'd like to transfer the certificate
    from the client to the server and vice versa.

    Thanx

    • Re: [opensuse] Apache 2.4.6 on OpenSuse 13.1: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long and ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERRO
      ... to the server's key and certificate, as well as to my rootCA ... The web server DOES start, ... virtual host that is supposed to be using SSL, ... # List the ciphers that the client is permitted to negotiate. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Need for encryption in WSE 3.0 if using SS-avoid man-in-middle
      ... SSL only validates you are talking to a SSL certified server; ... They can simply edit the URL the client program ... can be done by using a X.509 certificate on both ends, ...
    • Re: LDP client authentication fails
      ... I got the LDP working with LDAP server under server client authentication ... I did not installed the certificate in pfx format .. ... Client cert auth won't work without that. ...
    • Re: activesync issue
      ... On the SBS 2003 Server open the Server Management console. ... On the "Web Server Certificate" page, choose to create a new Web server ... Install the new certificate which created in above step on mobile device: ... Access to browse the Exchange Server 2003 client after you install ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: SSL & Man In the Middle Attack
      ... >> it possible for the middle man to intercept all messages from server to me ... > server sends client a signed message along with a digital certificate. ... > client generates a random secret key, ...
      (comp.security.misc)