Re: Request for the permission of type xxxx failed.

From: Marius Horak (someone_at_europe.eu)
Date: 01/06/04

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:06:51 -0000

Thank you Hernan.

I've checked what you indicated.
I've the unrestricted permission and My_Computer_Zone under Machine
Policy/All Code.

There is another programe running on that machine accessing the same SQL
Server and all is OK.
The only difference is that program that cannot execute stored procedures is
a dotnet Window Service running under Administrator account.

In the worst case I will convert it to a normal application (if my boss
agree).
The person who wrote the programe left and now I have to fix all the
problems (I used to be a mainframe person).

Regards

Marius