Re: prevent access to web.config

From: Munsifali Rashid (mun_at_**RemoveToReply**vefuk.com)
Date: 12/15/03

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:47:22 -0000

Explicity deny their user account any access rights to the file (through the
security tab) ?

Mun

"Kent" <Kent@reocs.com> wrote in message
> How could I achieve securing a web.config file from a new
> employee who I do not have a trustworth relationship with?
>
> Is there a way to prevent the file from being opened? or
> seen?
>
> The reason I want to achieve this is that the web.config
> file has the password to mysql database.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: User Accounts Blocking
    ... Im using XP pro and I don't have that security tab. ... created a new User Account the user account had nothing, ... > CREATOR OWNER, and the SYSTEM users. ... you must re-add the permissions for the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: password protected user on slave drive
    ... Secondly, Simple File Sharing must ... you should be able to see the security tab again. ... After I did a clean install the ... >>> Since other User Account data files were OK, ...
  • Re: Merge or trust?
    ... Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is running and that you ... The user account you are using must have Send As and Receive As on the info ... BE uses to backup mailbox instances. ... Administrative Group that the mailbox store is in, go into the Security Tab, ...
  • Re: Some things dont work right!
    ... I followed your suggestion but when I get the point in the security tab I ... can't find my limited user account listed. ... Locate the program folder of ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Unmapped SID account at organization level
    ... In exchange 2000 system manager, when I open the security tab of my ... user account sid. ... anyone know what the parent object for an exchange organization is and ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)