How to create custom security classes for user interfaces

From: Prashant Baker C (prashantb_at_cooptionstech.com)
Date: 10/23/03

    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:08:51 -0700

    hi guys,

    I was wandering whether we can use code access security
    for securing access to UI Elements (fields, combo's etc).
    I require these security based on user credentials who may
    be a windows user and custom application user.

    If so how do i design permission classes and how do i
    administer them. Can i use .NET Framework Configuration
    wizard for configuring these securable elements.

    Can anybody help me in this aspect.

    • Re: Dragdrop with NTD
      ... I've tried to bypass the security (I'm administrator, the web server is on ... > Also make sure to adjust appropriate Code Access Security permissions. ... > Any code which runs from an Intranet or Intenet zone runs in partially ...
    • Re: Links for .NET security stuff
      ... >security stuff in .NET? ... Permission set in the .NET Framework Configuration Tool ... .NET Framework Developer's Guide: Code Access Security ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • RE: managed app using unmanaged dll to access LPT
      ... we have a new feature which is called Code Access Security. ... The caspol -s off will turn off the CAS check. ... That is why I suggest you contact MSPSS ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)
    • Re: Code Access Security issue
      ... The security model of CAS (Code Access Security) depends on many more things than just your application. ... Sign the assemblies with a public key and give full trust to that public key. ... server, giving a permissions error when trying to open from the server. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
    • Re: Selectively disallowing PInvoke
      ... I was hoping to disallow PInvoke through a code access security policy but ... security policies. ... > Hi Nandakumar, ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)