How to create custom security classes for user interfaces

From: Prashant Baker C (prashantb_at_cooptionstech.com)
Date: 10/23/03

    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:08:51 -0700

    hi guys,

    I was wandering whether we can use code access security
    for securing access to UI Elements (fields, combo's etc).
    I require these security based on user credentials who may
    be a windows user and custom application user.

    If so how do i design permission classes and how do i
    administer them. Can i use .NET Framework Configuration
    wizard for configuring these securable elements.

    Can anybody help me in this aspect.