Re: Passing a Public Key

From: Scott Meddows (scott_meddows_no_spm_at_tsged.com)
Date: 09/18/03

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:51:07 -0500

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reading tends to help :)

Thanks a lot!!

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/security/security/private_key_blobs.asp
> All the details:
> http://www.rsasecurity.com/rsalabs/pkcs/pkcs-1/index.html
>
> - Michel Gallant
> MVP Security
>
> "Scott Meddows" <scott_meddows_no_spm@tsged.com> wrote in message
> > What are the meanings of the properties in RSAParameters? DQ and all
that.
> > Can't seem to find any documentation about it.
> >
> > Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Passing a Public Key
    ... This doesn't tell me what maps to what properties, ... > - Michel Gallant ... > MVP Security ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Extracting a timestamp from a PKCS#7
    ... > retrieve it from their own archives LOL ... > - Mitch Gallant ... > Michel Gallant wrote: ... >> MVP Security ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Spurious keycontainers
    ... each new VS.NET project/solution that is generated? ... - Michel Gallant ... >>Can someone comment on what application is generating CU keycontainers ... >> MVP Security ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Passing a Public Key
    ... - Michel Gallant ... MVP Security ... > What are the meanings of the properties in RSAParameters? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)