Re: Network Shares

From: Shel Blauman [MSFT] (sheldonb_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/16/03

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:49:09 -0700

What OS are you running on?

Thanks,

Shel

"Paul van't Klooster" <paul.vantklooster@nz.unisys.com> wrote in message
news:bk5l5f$1360$1@si05.rsvl.unisys.com...
> I am in the process of writing an application that has to get access to a
> share accross the network in C#.
>
> How do I get access to a network share using a different user name and
> password from the user that is logged in and running the application. I
have
> looked at using the LogonUser API call, but that doesnt seem to work. I
get
> the "A required privilege is not held by the client." error message.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Joining a computer to a domain fails without warning (2nd)
    ... Generally if the machine fails to join without any error message at all, ... you check device manager to make sure the network card is installed OK? ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... I've tried it with the FQDN and the NetBIOS domain name - there's no ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.tools)
  • Re: Network Shares
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > share accross the network in C#. ... error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • RE: Copy Database from One SQL server to another fails
    ... Does your SQL Server Service user have enough rights to copy files over the ... > The DTS package was running fine till yesterday morning but now I am getting ... > the error message ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: rootcimv2
    ... >WMI Test Engineer ... confers no rights. ... >Use of included script samples are subject to the terms ... >> What is an error message? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi)
  • Re: Installing a 360 Media Center Extender
    ... Also, what is the make/model/driver version of the network card in your PC, ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... try directly connecting your PC and Xbox again, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)