Re: LocalIntranet_Zone settings override custom CodeGroup?

From: Michel Gallant (
Date: 08/15/03

    Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:56:17 -0400

    If you are talking about an assembly deployed from a network share
    (and not an embedded .NET control within IE) than your custom
    child code-group should be all your clients need. You should NOT
    have to set LocalIntranet_Zone to full trust, as the code-group you
    deploy is a *union* code group. However, that code group must
    be reachable; I suggest putting your SN-based custom child code-group
    under the:
      Machine | Code Groups | All_Code | LocalIntranet_Zone | YOUR CUSTOM CHILD GROUP

     - Michel Gallant
       MVP Security