Re: Accessing folders on a remote computer

From: Shel Blauman [MSFT] (
Date: 07/30/03

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:27:00 -0700

Have you tried impersonation?

One note, Console.Write("Enter the name of a machine on which to log on: ")
 should read "Enter the name of a domain on which to log on".

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.  Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
  "Per Schjetne" <> wrote in message news:%23v0bzcaVDHA.1600@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
  I have a problem accessing a folder on a server in our DMZ using "System.IO.Directory.GetFiles". My account does not have sufficient rights on that machine because there is no trusting between the DMZ-domain and the internal network domain. Is there a way to supply credentials to the function, so I can use a valid account on the DMZ-machine?