Accessing folders on a remote computer

From: Per Schjetne (per.schjetne_at_dmhuset.no)
Date: 07/29/03

    Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:01:24 +0200

    I have a problem accessing a folder on a server in our DMZ using "System.IO.Directory.GetFiles". My account does not have sufficient rights on that machine because there is no trusting between the DMZ-domain and the internal network domain. Is there a way to supply credentials to the function, so I can use a valid account on the DMZ-machine?

    Per