Automatic logon

From: joe (j_sm2000_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/18/03

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:26:20 -0700

Hi,

I have a program that reboots the computer from time to
time. The program is not a service and has GUI.
How can I automaticaly feed windows with username and
password when it reboots?
I just need a direction...

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: First time user of Red Hat - some simple questions
    ... What gui are you running? ... Configure it so it doesn't look like windows if you don't like it. ... I changed the resolution several dozen times, ... > experimenting with different reboots, ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: IPFW management policy
    ... own file containing the extra config lines and then use ipfw with each ... that another firewall is running). ... Will this also persist across reboots? ... line in the GUI to permit inbound connection from a subnet/range of IPs. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: STOP: c0000218
    ... > right to the end) just before the GUI appears and it reboots. ... drive or controller problem. ... Goto a CMD prompt and run chkdsk /r. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.registry)
  • Re: Good news for SPARC
    ... Yet they have plenty of time for downtime and needless reboots? ... > on Linux that we see basic common sense finally arriving. ... Since when does "graphic GUI" ... predecessors all had GUIs before Windoze. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Good news for SPARC
    ... Yet they have plenty of time for downtime and needless reboots? ... > on Linux that we see basic common sense finally arriving. ... Since when does "graphic GUI" ... predecessors all had GUIs before Windoze. ...
    (comp.sys.sun.hardware)