Re: xml Signature and XmlDsigXPathTransform

From: Merlin (alesz_at_buyitc.si)
Date: 06/19/03

    Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:33:01 -0700

    JP,

    here is the code I use. I want exclude with xpath all
    signature nodes from the xml to sign. I always get the
    same hashvalue independent of what xpath I use.

    regards,merlin

    Dim signedXml As New SignedXml(xmlDoc)
            xmlXPath.LoadXml("<XPath>not(ancestor-or-self::*
    [local-name()='Signature'])</XPath>")

            Dim reference As New Reference()
            Dim trans As New
    System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.XmlDsigXPathTransform()

            REM -- add references
            reference.Uri = ""
            trans.LoadInnerXml(xmlXPath.ChildNodes)
            reference.AddTransform(trans)