Re: xml Signature and XmlDsigXPathTransform

From: Merlin (alesz_at_buyitc.si)
Date: 06/19/03

    Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:33:01 -0700

    JP,

    here is the code I use. I want exclude with xpath all
    signature nodes from the xml to sign. I always get the
    same hashvalue independent of what xpath I use.

    regards,merlin

    Dim signedXml As New SignedXml(xmlDoc)
            xmlXPath.LoadXml("<XPath>not(ancestor-or-self::*
    [local-name()='Signature'])</XPath>")

            Dim reference As New Reference()
            Dim trans As New
    System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.XmlDsigXPathTransform()

            REM -- add references
            reference.Uri = ""
            trans.LoadInnerXml(xmlXPath.ChildNodes)
            reference.AddTransform(trans)
            signedXml.AddReference(reference)

    • Re: Extracting values from xml file using php/xpath/namespace/simplexml/
      ... the XML happens to have multiple XPaths with the same ... XPath expressions? ... will end up as part of the selection. ... well as instrument names, and all ids would now include instrument ids as ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Re: Extracting values from xml file using php/xpath/namespace/simplexml/
      ... the XML happens to have multiple XPaths with the same ... XPath expressions? ... will end up as part of the selection. ... well as instrument names, and all ids would now include instrument ids as ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Re: Random access of XML file
      ... select all nodes matching an XPath expression. ... selects the first node that matches the XPath ... Fundamentally, if it's not well-formed XML, then it isn't XML, period. ... look at XSLT, but that may be overkill depending on your needs. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.xml)
    • ANN: XMLMax Virtual XML Editor Beta
      ... Xponent is pleased to announce Beta version 2.0.5 of its XMLMax ... Virtual XML Editor. ... It provides xpath query and editing of any xml file, ...
      (comp.text.xml)
    • ANN: XMLMax Virtual XML Editor Beta
      ... Xponent is pleased to announce Beta version 2.0.5 of its XMLMax ... Virtual XML Editor. ... It provides xpath query and editing of any xml file, ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)