SecurityPermission

From: kavitha (rap_kavitha_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/07/03

    Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 03:29:51 -0700

    Hi,

    My application uses Speech Api, it initializes
    SpeechRecognitionContext. I have deployed this
    application on the IIS server located on my machine.

    I have another application which loads the above assembly
    and tries to run it. But I am getting a
    TargetInvocationException whose internal exception is a
    SecurityException denying SecurityPermission.

    I tried giving SecurityPermission in first application
    like this
    new SecurityPermission
    (SecurityPermissionFlag.Execution).Assert();
    but no result.

    Can anybody tell me where I am wrong or Am I missing
    anyting?