source code protection

From: Zeng (zzy_at_nonospam.com)
Date: 05/29/03

Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:13:13 -0700

Hi,

I have a build machine with a public accessable website pointing to the root
of the application folder where source code (*.cs ) are located, would it be
possible for someone to read my source code? From a simple try, looks like
I could only read the *.aspx files but not the *.cs files remotely. Any
setting I should know about?

Can anyone (especially hackers :-) ) out there help? Thanks!!

Relevant Pages

  • deploy asp.net app
    ... my asp.Net application contains all aspx files + 2 folder: ... what am I supposed to do, to compile the content of the 2 folder without ... copying the source code ?? ...
  • Re: Asm For Nerds
    ... Now deviating from the "4 Megas of sources for the ... Right-click on the HLA standard library folder. ... And that's just the HLA source code, that doesn't include any of the ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Lost !
    ... I think FullEditC is another Delphi unit. ... Make sure both units are in the same package, and that you have exactly one copy of each .pas file and exactly one copy of each .dcu file on your computer. ... and "Output folder" settings in the project options. ... The folder where your source code is should *not* be in *any* search path. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Inheriting a Form within the same project
    ... > related to my ignorance about namespaces and location of the source code ... > the new Inherted form and using the inheritance browser. ... > public Class formnew: TestApp.baseform ... > I tried and tried until I copied my project to the root folder of the ...
  • Re: QC reports fixed in update 3
    ... source code is identical for Update #2 and #3. ... So either my update didn't happen properly, I cocked up the comparison, or update #3 is just screwed up with the VCL part of the update? ... After comparing the two using Beyond Compare this is the report I get back (Left Side refers to Delphi 2005 with Update #2, ... FOLDER COMPARISON ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)