Howto: Run Application from Network Drive

From: Michael (michaeld_at_clarinsusa.com)
Date: 05/20/03

Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 06:26:01 -0700

I'm actually having the same problem. It seems to be a
security issue -- once I trust the application using
the .NET Wizards, it executes fine, but would hate to
have to run these for every client.

Is there a way to trust the entire application on the
server?

can't figure it out.

>I have a simple appliction with a form. The form has a
button. When clicking
>the button, it displays a messagebox with the
text "Hello World".

>I want the executable to be on E:\HelloWorld.exe (where
E is a shared
>network drive) and I want to be able to run it. What do
I do?

>Thanks, Guillaume Hanique
>

>.

Relevant Pages