Detecting remote logon

From: Tony (
Date: 04/16/03

From: "Tony" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:40:22 +0100

Is there an application that exists can advise me whenever my PC is logged
in to remotely?
My pc is part of a network and we have shared files and i wish to know when
someone logs in to my pc at the time that they log on. I know the security
log keeps a log of what has happened when, but it doesnt tell me the instant
that someone logs on.

Relevant Pages

  • Kernel config problem between 2.4.x to 2.6.x!
    ... Network connection through a DSL modem by PPPoE ... kernel) distro, got it working very well, until installed the Kernel ... doesnt works anymore, and also the sound. ...
  • Re: Difficulty working with large file in PPT 2007.
    ... On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:01:18 EST, Steve Rindsberg ... OK, thanks Tony. ... If you're saving to a network drive, move the file to the local hard drive and try ... Are there any linked images in the presentation, ...
  • MLP Optimization Problem ( generalization problem ) -- on OCR data--Urdu
    ... I am developing an OCR but having 'goal doesnt meet' problem. ... trainlm and trainscgwith both mse and sse. ... % DEFINING THE NETWORK ... reading despite it make the code reading a bit difficult, ...
  • Re: Cannot access shared folder
    ... Tony ... "Ron Lowe" wrote: ... > permission to use this network resource. ... > This error indicates that you are falling foul of the IRPStackSize bug. ...
  • Re: Clients not able to login to Domain
    ... Tony ... > normally until we try to map a drive to the SBS 2K3 server and get the ... > The network path was not found." ... > Now it does look like it may have something to do with permissions, ...