Detecting remote logon

From: Tony (LazyHerbert@homeandresting.com)
Date: 04/16/03

From: "Tony" <LazyHerbert@homeandresting.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:40:22 +0100

Hi

Is there an application that exists can advise me whenever my PC is logged
in to remotely?
My pc is part of a network and we have shared files and i wish to know when
someone logs in to my pc at the time that they log on. I know the security
log keeps a log of what has happened when, but it doesnt tell me the instant
that someone logs on.

TIA

Tony

Relevant Pages

  • Kernel config problem between 2.4.x to 2.6.x!
    ... Network connection through a DSL modem by PPPoE ... kernel) distro, got it working very well, until installed the Kernel ... doesnt works anymore, and also the sound. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Difficulty working with large file in PPT 2007.
    ... On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:01:18 EST, Steve Rindsberg ... OK, thanks Tony. ... If you're saving to a network drive, move the file to the local hard drive and try ... Are there any linked images in the presentation, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • MLP Optimization Problem ( generalization problem ) -- on OCR data--Urdu
    ... I am developing an OCR but having 'goal doesnt meet' problem. ... trainlm and trainscgwith both mse and sse. ... % DEFINING THE NETWORK ... reading despite it make the code reading a bit difficult, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Cannot access shared folder
    ... Tony ... "Ron Lowe" wrote: ... > permission to use this network resource. ... > This error indicates that you are falling foul of the IRPStackSize bug. ...
  • Re: Mbuf Clusters on 4.8
    ... doesnt this make FreeBSD extremely easy to kill ... edonkey) can be a useful network stress ... > of connections and pushes a lot of data. ... unfortunately my box doesnt respond even to ...
    (freebsd-stable)