Re: Asymetric Encryption - What am I doing wrong?

From: Etienne Charland (mystery@golden.net)
Date: 04/06/03

    From: "Etienne Charland" <mystery@golden.net>
    Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 18:51:51 -0500

    It's easy to put the content of the RSA parameters to a file. You can call
    myRSA.ToXmlString to get all the data in a string (in XML format). You put
    that string in a file. To get it back, you call FromXmlString.

    Etienne

    "David S." <pleasenospamjustdave2@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Allen,
    >
    > You are correct, In a previous attempt I found that I had success
    encrypting
    > and decrypting on the same system.
    >
    > I tried to follow this example:
    > http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20020630.asp
    >
    > And it looks simple enough, but I wonder if there is something more than
    > just the keys that must be exported...
    >
    > I don't see an easy way of writing the entire set of RSA parameters to a
    > file, and I am beginning to think that I am missing a seed value or
    > something that is still in the local keystore.
    >
    > David
    >

    > "Allen Jones" <agj@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > > One suggestion.
    > >
    > > Try getting your system working by persisting your asymmetric keys to a
    > CSP
    > > key container using the CspParameters class.
    > >
    > > At least then you can determine if it is how you are storing and
    > retrieving
    > > your keys.
    > >
    > > Regards
    > > Allen

    • Re: Asymetric Encryption - What am I doing wrong?
      ... > myRSA.ToXmlString to get all the data in a string. ... >> just the keys that must be exported... ... >>> Try getting your system working by persisting your asymmetric keys to ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
    • Re: Compiling AWK
      ... the term "nil" is used to mean an uninitialized ... results in the length of the string or the number of entries in the table. ... and size arguments specify the least significant bit and size of the field. ... The two table arguments are treated as sets: The keys represent the strings ...
      (comp.lang.awk)
    • Re: Help With PyParsing of output from win32pdhutil.ShowAllProcesses()
      ... None to a string). ... Still have an urge to parse with pyparsing? ... pyparsing Dict class. ... keys from the parsed data, so it looks like you are already thinking ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: Merging hashes using both symbols and strings as keys
      ... default values for my class) and the other using strings as keys ... (taken from the params hash). ... the string, ... # the returned hash will also be extended by SymbolizeKeys ...
      (comp.lang.ruby)
    • Re: Send a fax from VBA
      ... Public Sub FaxeFeuille(FeuilleAFaxer As String, destinataire As String, ... Dim keys As String ... (This would not be needed if the assistant is already ... > Then you would use the Sendkeys statement to TAB to the required textbox ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.programming)