Re: csc options keyname, keyfile

From: Michel Gallant \(MVP\) (neutron@istar.ca)
Date: 02/28/03

From: "Michel Gallant \(MVP\)" <neutron@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:40:55 -0500

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vblr7/html/valrfvbcompileroptionslistedalphabetically.asp
 - Mitch

"Oleg" <olegsobol@mail.ru> wrote in message
news:OPEQ#223CHA.1680@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Could you please tell me where the options for the strong name located in VB
> compiler?
> Any readings are welcome...
>
> Sincerely,
> Oleg
>
> "Michel Gallant (MVP)" <neutron@istar.ca> wrote in message
> > Why doesn't the C# compiler for 1.0 have the strong name options keyname
> and keyfile,
> > while the vb.net does have these options?
> > If you wish to strong name a single-file assembly at compile time, you
> currently
> > need to add the declaration (or use al.exe):
> > [assembly:AssemblyKeyNameAttribute("yourkeycontainername")]
> > to the source code.
> >
> > Does the C# compiler for .net 1.1 include these strong name options?
> > - Mitch

Relevant Pages

  • Re: csc options keyname, keyfile
    ... Any readings are welcome... ... > Why doesn't the C# compiler for 1.0 have the strong name options keyname ... > to the source code. ... > - Mitch ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • csc options keyname, keyfile
    ... Why doesn't the C# compiler for 1.0 have the strong name options keyname and keyfile, ... Does the C# compiler for .net 1.1 include these strong name options? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: GPL vs non-GPL device drivers
    ... shipped the source code of the modified POP server. ... given you the compiler he compiled it with, ... Actually, if memory serves, when you license a work under the GPL, part of the ... a derivative work" the claim is invalid - because, as it has been shown, a ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: more compiler switches
    ... Also print the version number of the compiler ... driver program and of the preprocessor and the compiler proper. ... C source code which should not be preprocessed. ... Like -v except the commands are not executed and all command arguments are ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Dad upgrade.
    ... If the source code is available in full, the job of compiling it is very ... end of it, you do just hit the `go' button on the compiler, and out pops ... neither is any good without some hardware to store it and execute it - ... program will be happily translated into machine code for whatever CPU ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)